Mobi View™ is the first of its kind to offer a large touch screen that provides the ability to control your lessons from anywhere in the classroom. You can manage lesson material, content, and assessments with the Mobi View™ touch screen. Easily navigate a lesson with the Mobi View™ touch screens, including customizing annotation tools, writing a public or private note,typing with the touch keyboard, and accessing student performance reports.
Students can use up to 9 Mobi™ Learners at a time for increased
participation, and to help drive better understanding and achievement.
The Mobi™ Learners make it possible for multiple students or groups
to simultaneously, or one at a time, provide direct input into a learning
activity without having to leave their seats. Mobi™ Learners are ideal for
the entire class.
Our Mobi Student-Centered Learning Pack™ plays a primary role in
creating a student-centered learning environment. It includes 3 Mobi™
Learners and a docking station, and allows students to collaborate and
learn from other students. Only eInstruction can help you create a
classroom where students work together like this.
Combine Mobi View™ and Workspace™ software with Mobi™ Learners to maximize the multi-user capability. Each student
or group can then display their work to the class one at a time or simultaneously so the entire class can see their work.
• Promote greater student-centered learning.
• Increase student participation and engagement to help drive progress.
• Display up to 9 students’ work simultaneously.
• Allow students to annotate and collaborate in the same space from anywhere in the room.
When you pair Mobi View™ and eInstruction® student response systems, you’ll receive
real-time formative assessment feedback from anywhere in the room. Students answer
questions with our student response pads and their answers are immediately displayed
on the Mobi View™ touch screen.
• Receive instant student assessment data during a lesson.
• Analyze the real-time assessment data from anywhere in the classroom.
• Pinpoint areas where students are struggling, and re-teach needed concepts during
• Determine effectiveness of instruction and modify when needed.