Affordable, effective, and easy to use, CPSPulse™ is the latest version of the market-leading Classroom Performance System™, used by millions of students and teachers in more than 500,000 classrooms. Keep students engaged, involved in class, and facilitate greater student-teacher interaction in a fun, dynamic learning environment that encourages class discussion and participation. Students who normally remain silent in class now answer every question with confidence.
• Capture real-time assessment data to gauge student comprehension as you teach.
• Identify individual learning needs and differentiate instruction as needed.
• Automate and streamline time-consuming administrative tasks like taking attendance, grading quizzes or tests, and recording the results.
• Generate personalized reports in seconds.
• Ideal for secondary school, in any size classroom.
• 3-line LCD screen gives students real-time feedback and makes navigating self-paced assessments easy.
• Question/Answer Types: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer, Yes/No, True/False, Ranking, and advanced Numeric
and Text Entry capabilities for greater flexibility in test writing and delivery, including the types frequently used in
math and science.
• Language functionality - supports 14 languages and will allow for multiple language clickers in a single session.
• Seamless integration with EXAMVIEW® publishers content and question banks that come with all major textbooks
makes lessons and assessments easy to create and deliver.
• Support for homework mode (only in RESPONSE®) with Jump/Search question navigation. Up to
four different assignments of 99 questions each can be stored, answered in an 「offline」 mode, and then transmitted
• Support for multiple CPSPulse™ RF receivers to increase the performance level of CPS™ and RESPONSE
® in large classes.
• Operates in teacher-managed or student-managed modes.
• State-of-the-art Radio Frequency protocol provides easy and reliable plug-and-play connectivity.
• Available for Windows® XP (SP2) and Vista® (SP1); Mac OS® X 10.4.1 or higher, and Linux® operating systems.
Technology : RF (2.4 GHz)
Maximum Number of Clickers per Receiver 1,000
Maximum Number of Receivers 4
Operating Distance from Receiver 150 ft (50 m) Not requires line of sight between clickers and
User Feedback 3-line LCD
Keypad Buttons 0-9, -, T, F, A-E, Decimal Point, Symbols, Search, Menu
Battery Type (2) AAA
Battery Life 9-12 Months (based on typical usage)
Warranty 2 Years
RF RECEIVER (HUB)
Computer Connection USB